VPNUK Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale
This is an agreement between you and VPNUK for virtual private network communications services, related services and features. It is NOT a service for the commission of criminal acts. It is an anonymity and privacy service. You agree not to violate any laws of any jurisdiction you are originating from, or terminating into.
1. You agree to protect your user id/password and our system from unauthorised use. You are responsible for all actions that occur on our servers where the login uses your user id/password.
2. You agree not to use the system for sending spam, port scanning, scanning for open proxies or open relays, sending opt-in email, unsolicited email or any type or version of email sent in large quantities even if the email is ultimately sent off of another server.
3. You agree not post or transmit data through the servers which, in VPNUK’s sole determination, constitutes a violation of any relevant law, regulation or ordinance. You agree to be responsible for determining what laws or regulations are applicable to your use of the services. Prohibited activity whilst connected to the VPNUK servers includes, identity theft and the sending of phishing or other malicious emails.
4. You agree not to attack in any way shape or form any other computer or network while on our service.
5. Actual service coverage, speeds, locations and quality may vary.
6. The Service will attempt to be available at all times except for limited periods for maintenance and repair. However the Service may be subject to unavailability for a variety of factors beyond our control including emergencies, third party service failures, transmission, equipment or network problems or limitations, interference, signal strength, and may be interrupted, refused, limited or curtailed.
7. We are not responsible for data, messages or pages lost, not delivered, delayed or misdirected because of interruptions or performance issues with the Service or communications services or networks (e.g., T-1 lines or the Internet).
8. We may impose usage or Service limits, suspend Service, or block certain kinds of usage in our sole discretion to protect users or the Service.
9. Network speed is an estimate and is no indication of the speed at which your or the Service sends or receives data. Actual network speed will vary based on configuration, compression, network congestion and other factors. The accuracy and timeliness of data received is not guaranteed; delays or omissions may occur.
10. We do not log any user activity (sites visited, DNS lookups, emails etc.) We only log access attempts to our servers (for security and troubleshooting), session durations and bandwidth used.
11. We do not get involved in any form of censorship.
12. We will never offer your personal information to any third parties.
14. We do not co-operate with any requests for information unless we are ordered by a court of competent jurisdiction and the vast majority of these requests would not be from a court of competent jurisdiction. We will protect you to the maximum and our system is setup to automatically do so. There are hundreds of good reasons for being anonymous and we respect them fully.
15. Hacking, cracking, distribution of viruses, fraudulent activities, network sabotage, phishing, and/or any conduct deemed illegal or unwanted shall be subject to suspension or termination.
16. Using any account for the distribution or download of copyrighted material over P2P or any other file sharing network whilst connected to one of our servers which located in a country where DMCA is enforced is strictly prohibited.
17. Users are responsible for the proper secure configuration of their services and are responsible for any damages caused by their neglect or exposure of vulnerabilities whether intentional or unintentional.
18. Users are not permitted to repackage or resell our VPN services. Any user found to be reselling our accounts will have their account terminated.
19. All users should have a valid UK TV license if they intend to watch Live UK TV programs on any of the services we promote through this website and through our VPN Tunneling service.
20. We are not responsible or affiliated in any way to any of the third party services or media being offered through this website.
21. This is the whole agreement. From time to time, We may post a new terms of service that will become binding and it is the responsibility of the users to periodically check for new Terms of Service.
This Services Agreement (the “Agreement”) contains the complete terms and conditions which governs your use of your VPNUK Account provided by VPNUK (the “Services”). As used in this Agreement, “VPNUK” means VPNUK and “Client”, “you”, or “your” means you. By clicking on the “Order” button, you acknowledge that you have read the Agreement, and you agree to its terms and conditions and all policies posted on the VPNUK site. As referred to in this Agreement, “Site” refers to a World Wide Web site and the “VPNUK site” refers to the Site located at the URL https://www.vpnuk.net, or any other successor sites owned or maintained by VPNUK.
1. APPROPRIATE USE.
VPNUK provides the Services exclusively and makes no effort to edit, control, monitor or restrict the content of data other than as necessary to provide such Services.
Client agrees that they will not distribute, electronically transmit or display any materials supplied by Client – or through Client by a third party – to any VPNUK server in connection with Client’s use of the Services which:
Violate any laws or regulations;
Infringe on any intellectual property rights (ie, copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary rights) of VPNUK or any third party;
Are threatening or harassing;
Are defamatory, slanderous or trade libelous;
Content that contains;
beastiality, lolita, warez, child porn are discriminatory based on gender, race, age or promotes hate, violates any VPNUK policy posted on the VPNUK site.
Contain viruses or other computer programming defects which result in damage to VPNUK or any third party.
Client shall not use the Services for chain letters, junk mail, spamming, or any use of distribution lists to any person who has not given specific permission to be included in such a process.
VPNUK reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. VPNUK, in its sole discretion, may immediately terminate this Agreement if Client engages in any of the foregoing. To report any unacceptable behavior by a third party using the Services, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. PAYMENT OBLIGATIONS
VPNUK shall require payment in advance for one month of service. VPNUK shall be entitled to immediately terminate this Agreement for Client’s failure to make timely payments to VPNUK. If Client terminates this Agreement in accordance with Section 6 hereunder, the VPN account will automatically expire at the end of the monthly billing period.
5. RECURRING BILLING
All accounts are based on a recurring billing agreement for your chosen billing period. You can terminate your billing agreement at any time from the members area on the VPNUK.NET website.
Stripe process payments for VPNUK services supplied by vpnuk.net. Orders will appear on your statement as paid to: STRIPE*VPNUK.NET
PayPal securely processes payments for VPNUK. Orders will appear on your statement as paid to: PAYPAL*VPNUK.
GoCardless process direct debit payments for VPNUK. Your bank account will be charged by GoCardless. “GoCardless* VPNUK” will appear by the charge on your bank statement.
6. CLIENT LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION
The Client agrees that in no event shall VPNUK be liable to any third party for Client’s breach or alleged breach of any of the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement. Client agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless VPNUK from any and all expenses, losses, liabilities, damages or third party claims resulting from client’s breach or alleged breach of any client obligations set forth hereunder.
7. TERM, TERMINATION & REINSTATEMENT
Subject to the terms and conditions hereof, this Agreement shall be effective on the date you register for VPN Services, and shall continue in effect on a month by month basis. Either party will have the right to terminate this Agreement. If Client is terminating this Agreement, Client must request cancellation via the Control Panel (https://clientcp.vpnuk.info/vpnuk/clients/) inside the customer area “Client CP”. All subscription cancellations must be completed in full and received by the end of the respective month of cancellation. Any other attempt by Client to cancel this Agreement by written or e-mail notice shall be void.
If Client terminates their account, Client shall be allowed to reinstate use of the Services within an alloted time frame. The permitted time frames are 60 (Sixty) days after expiration on “Shared IP” accounts and 7 (Seven) days on “Dedicated IP” accounts. Once payment has been received, Client’s account will be activated within Forty-Eight (48) business hours.
Client will pay and indemnify and hold VPNUK harmless from any and all taxes associated with or arising from Client’s use of the Services, including any penalties and interest and any costs associated with the collection or withholding thereof.
9. REFUND POLICY
VPNUK offer a seven day money back guarantee on all VPNUK Subscriptions if you are not 100% satisfied with the service.
Full refunds are also available on subscription based accounts created in error by the client for up to 30 days of the order date should we find the client error to be justified. We are unable to refund one off payments made through crypto currency.
10. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
The services, on the VPNUK site, including without limitation, all products and services displayed or offered on the VPNUK site, and all text, graphics, links and applications are provided to client on an ‘as is’ basis and without warranty of any kind. VPNUK disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to each of the foregoing, without limitation, any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or arising from a course of dealing. without limiting the generality of the foregoing, VPNUK specifically disclaims any warranty that (1) the services will be uninterrupted or error-free; (2) defects will be corrected; (3) there are no viruses or other harmful components; and (4) the security methods employed will be sufficient.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall VPNUK be liable for damages resulting from loss of data, profits, use of the VPNUK site or any VPNUK products or services, or for any incidental, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages in connection with this agreement or in connection with any products or services provided hereunder. In no event shall VPNUK cumulative liability exceed an amount greater than three hundred pounds (£300 GBP).
We take copyright infringement disputes seriously and null route access to all sites and services that provide access to copyrighted material.
All claimed infringement notices should be sent to;
Online Privacy Services Ltd
3301 Chetumal Street
FAX: +44 (0)20 8082 5709
In order to act upon any claimed infringements we require all parts of the following information regarding the copyrighted works;
1. Infringing work:
2. Date/Time of claimed infringement:
3. IP Address of alleged infringer:
4. Protocol of infringement:
5. URL of copyrighted work or BitTorrent tracker URL:
6. Torrent InfoHash (if applicable):
7. Filename of copyrighted work:
You must also include;
8. A description of the copyrighted work you claim to have been infringed. If you are not the owner of the copyrighted work, you must also include your electronic or digital signature as a person authorised to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
9. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing and its location on the internet where we are able to access it;
10. Information reasonably sufficient to permit VPNUK to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted;
11. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
12. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notification is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorised to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Upon receipt of the written Notification containing the information as outlined in sections 1 to 12 above:
1. VPNUK shall disable access to the material that is alleged to be infringing;
2. VPNUK shall forward the written notification to such alleged infringer (“user”);
3. VPNUK shall take reasonable steps to promptly notify the user that it has removed or disabled access to the material.
We offer a full money back guarantee on all VPN accounts, if you are not 100% satisfied with the service let us know within 28 days and we will give you a full refund. Due to the nature of the service, refunds are not possible after the period of 28 days. If you are unsure whether or not to subscribe to our services please don’t. The VPN service we offer is genuine, it really does work as we have described. If you are still unsure about setting up an account we suggest you try our 7 day free trial account!
For additional security and in order to combat identity theft and online fraud we may ask new clients to confirm their identity with proof of ID before issuing account details, this will also lead to a delay processing new orders. ID can be forwarded to us via our LIVE HELP support desk or ticketing system. Full details will be sent to you upon confirmation of order if ID is required.
In order to reduce the chances of any orders being flagged by our internal security its best to disconnect any IP cloaking devices
before ordering services from our website.
If you have to use any of these types of connection in order to place the order at our website please let us know before hand at our Live Help service, this will reduce the chance of any orders being flagged by our internal security systems.
You have legitimate concerns about privacy and therefore we expressly describe all processing of personal data done by us. We want you to understand what limited information we collect and what may happen to that information when you use any of the VPNUK Services.
Our top priority is customer data security. We process only minimal user data – only as much as it is absolutely necessary to maintain our services.
Processing of your data
VPNUK processes user data only to a very limited scope – only as much as it is absolutely required for provision of the VPNUK Services, processing of payments for the VPNUK Services, as well as functioning of the VPNUK website and mobile applications.
Personal data is processed by VPNUK automatically and manually. Unless expressly noted otherwise, VPNUK or a designated subsidiary in your country shall act as the responsible personal data controller for any data processed. VPNUK uses third party data processors only for processing of payment data, emailing service and basic website and app analytics.
VPNUK guarantees a strict no-logs policy for VPNUK services, meaning that your activities using VPNUK Services are provided by automated technical process, are not monitored, recorded, logged, stored or passed to any third party. We do not store connection time stamps, session information, used bandwidth, traffic logs, IP addresses or other data. From the moment a vpnuk.net user turns on the vpnuk.net software, their Internet data becomes encrypted. Any online traffic coming from user’s device is no longer visible to ISP, third-party snoopers or cyber criminals. Further, VPNUK have a strict no logs policy when it comes to seeing user activity online.
Anyone may browse our website, install VPNUK application and mobile applications without signing up for the VPNUK Services, however the functionality of the VPNUK Services will be very limited or absent. If you want to engage full functionality of the VPNUK Services, you need to create a user account and provide basic personal data indicated below.
If you choose to create a user account, you must provide the following basic information:
Email address. We ask for your email address as part of your registration. That ensures that we can communicate with you when we have any exciting announcements to make, service updates to advise or errors to report. Valid email address is also needed to retrieve a lost password and to make a VPN connection.
Payment data. In addition to the conventional payment methods, such as credit card, users can buy VPNUK service with cryptocurrency. Our payment processing partners process basic billing information for payment processing and refund requests.
You must maintain this information current, truthful, complete and accurate. You warrant that you are authorised to provide such information. You authorise us to verify your information at any time. If it is found to be untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we retain the right, in our sole discretion, to suspend or terminate your user account and your access to VPNUK Services.
In order to maintain the VPN service, VPNUK also processes limited technical information, which sometimes may be considered personal data. This information is used for improving the functionality and usability of our website and VPNUK Services. If you decide not to provide this limited information, we may not be able to provide you with the full scope of the VPNUK Services. Said information may also include:
Server load information.
We monitor the server performance in order to recommend the most suitable servers to our customers.
Customer service information. vpnuk.net stores inquiries and communications with users through the Contact Us and
Members Area pages.
Cookies. vpnuk.net uses a few types of different cookies to improve the user experience on the website, such as:
Google Analytics for statistical assessment and website performance improvement;
Affiliate cookies to identify the customers referred to the Site by our partners, so that we can grant the referrers with commissions;
Cookies for personalising the content of the Site for users, such as setting the default language.
You can set up warnings for every time the Site places a cookie in your browser, or you can choose to disable all cookies. You can do both through your browser settings. Since each browser has a different procedure for managing cookies, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to do it.
Alternatively, you can disable all cookies by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add-on. Please note that choosing to disable cookies may negatively affect some of the features that make your Site experience more efficient.
Personal data of underage persons
Persons younger than 18 shall not use the VPNUK Services and provide any personal data to us without the supervision of the parents or guardians. Based on the above, it is presumed that any person using the VPNUK Services and supplying personal data to us is at least 18 years of age. If a person younger than 18 years old or a person, supplying wrongful data, become known to VPNUK, such person and all their data may be immediately and without any notice withdrawn by suspending their access to VPNUK Services.
Grounds for data processing
Your personal data is processed for the purpose of providing you the best VPNUK services under the legal basis of performance of the contract between you and VPNUK, as provided in our Terms of Service.
VPNUK may process your personal data (email address) for direct marketing purposes in the following cases: when we obtain your consent to such processing (the legal basis for processing, in this case, is your consent) or when applicable law permits us to contact you without a separate consent (under the legal basis of a legitimate interest).
Your personal data protection rights
You may request us to inform you about the personal data that we have collected about you, to request any changes or correction of inaccurate information, to object to certain processing of personal data (e.g. for marketing purposes), to provide you with a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, to transmit (if technically feasible) your personal data to another controller, or to erase your personal data. You also may request to restrict the processing of your personal data (when there is a legal basis for that). In cases where your personal data is processed on a separate consent basis, you have the right at any time to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data.
If you disagree with your data processing by VPNUK, you are free not to use the VPNUK Service, and to discontinue using it at any time. You may request us to discontinue processing of your personal data, in which case your data will be processed only as much as it is necessary to effect the discontinuation of your use of the VPNUK Services (e.g., final settlement, or deleting all personal data based on your email address), or finalising other VPNUK’s legal relationship with you (e.g. accounting, invoicing, processing refunds).
Due to technical reasons (such as backup copies of the databases) your personal data may be finally deleted only within 60 days or longer, if it is mandated by the statutory requirements.
Term for storing personal data
VPNUK stores limited personal data for the whole period when the VPNUK Services are used and for no longer than 2 years after last use of the App and/or the Services.
Your data is processed under the jurisdiction of Belize. If the data is processed by a designated subsidiary in your country, then the domestic law of your country may be applicable at our discretion.
VPNUK would like to remind you that you are yourself responsible for the security of your data. We ask you to be careful when using and storing personal data containing files on your devices, as well as the devices itself. Please ensure that nobody accesses and uses your devices without your consent.
You shall be extra careful and not disclose your personal information to unrelated third parties, since such information may be used in different ways and against your interests, including activities such as fraud, invasion of privacy, identity theft, etc.
In order to ensure security of the personal data, VPNUK employs various administrative, technical and physical security measures, however it is your responsibility to exercise caution and reason when using the VPNUK Services. You will be personally responsible if such action violates any third party’s privacy or any other rights, or any applicable law. Under no circumstances, VPNUK is liable for the consequences of your unlawful activities, your willful and negligent activities violating applicable laws or third party rights, as well as any circumstances, which may not have been reasonably controlled or foreseen.
1. We do not ever log or store user session data. We can only log access attempts to our servers, session durations and the amount of bandwidth used, this is only accessed when called upon for account troubleshooting and security purposes.
2. We will never release any account information to any persons except for law enforcement personnel, and only then when we are issued with the proper documentation and paperwork which must display the correct IP and timestamp of when a violation of our Terms of Service has taken place.
3. It is not possible for us to monitor user sessions for inappropriate behavior. However, if in the course of normal business we discover a violation our Terms of Service Agreement we will contact the account holder.
This is valid as of 16.12.2019.
The contents of this website may change as well as the technologies being used to implement it. We reserve the right to change the information provided in this privacy statement without prior notice. You will always find the most recent version of the document published on our website. We recommend visiting this page from time to time to review potential changes to the policy.
We have taken technical and organisational precautions to protect your data, in particular, against the loss, manipulation or unauthorised access. We regularly adapt our measures and arrangements to the most recent technical standards.
This site uses SSL encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential data (like inquiries via the contact form on our website). You recognise an encrypted connection in the address-bar of the browser showing “https://” instead of “http://” and an additional lock symbol.
If SSL encryption is enabled, data you submit to us can not be intercepted by a third party.