Cannot save config
I am unable to save the OpenVPN configuration file?
This is usually a Windows permissions issue, where the O/S does not treat your user account on the computer as having enough privileges to save the file.
To fix your permissions for the config file please follow these instructions:
1. Go to the OpenVPN location, usually: c drive / program files / openvpn
2. Open the config folder
3. Right click on the vpnuk.ovpn file (it may just be called vpnuk)
4. Click properties
5. Click the security tab
6. Click the edit button (about half way down)
7. Select your user account for the computer and then place a tick in the allow all box in the area below
8. Click apply and exit the properties dialog.
You will now be able to save the file.