I am receiving an Error when attempting to connect to the VPN?
There are many different connection errors, if you are unable to troubleshoot the problem here or in our knowledge base please contact our support team for help, we can assist with any problems you encounter connecting to your VPN account.
1. Go to Start – Run – Type the following one at a time and hit enter:
ipconfig /release all
ipconfig /renew all
2. Go to Start – Run – Type the following and hit enter: netsh interface ip delete arpcache
Verifing packet filtering
1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.
2. Right-click the local area connection that you use (NOT VPN), and then click Properties.
3. On the General tab, in the This connection uses the following items list, click Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), and then click Properties.
4. Click Advanced, and then click the Options tab.
5. In the Optional Settings dialog box, click TCP/IP Filtering, and then click the Properties tab.
6. Click to clear the Enable TCP/IP Filtering (All adapters) check box, and then click OK.