Norton Anti Virus
Adding our Software to the Norton Anti Virus exclusions is quite simple.
If you are unable to install our software you should firstly close all running programs and applications and disable the Norton Anti Virus program. If you are unsure about leaving your PC without any protection for the next few minutes you can always enable Windows Defender from your control panel.
Allow a blocked program
1. In the Norton main window, click Settings.
2. In the Settings window, under Detailed Settings, click Firewall.
3. On the Program Control tab, select the program that you want to allow access to the Internet.
4. In the Access drop-down list for the program entry, click Allow.
5. Click Apply.
Allow a blocked program from the Security History window
1. In the Norton main window, double-click Security.
2. Click History.
3. In the Security History window, in the Show drop-down list, select Firewall – Activities.
4. Select the firewall activity that is associated with the blocked program.
5. Click More Options.
6. In the Security History – Advanced Details window, under Actions, click Allow.
VPNUK Windows applications include:
VPNUK Connection Assistant – vpndialer.exe
OpenVPN Connection Assistant – OpenVPN Assistant.exe
OpenVPN Installer –
OpenVPN – openvpn.exe
OpenVPN Password Editor – vpnuk-housekeeping.exe
OpenVPN DNS Editor – vpnuk-open-dns.exe
OpenVPN IP Editor – vpnuk-open-IP.exe
OpenVPN Config Editor –