AVG Internet Security?
To allow your VPNUK connection in AVG, please proceed as follows:
Before installing any of our software open the AVG overview window and disable your Anti Virus and Firewall.
1. You should now install OpenVPN Assistant and OpenVPN or Our Connection Assistant Software.
2. Return to your AVG window and click onto ‘Options’ and then select ‘Advanced settings’.
3.From the Left hand menu select ‘Exceptions’.
4. Click onto the button that reads ‘Add Exception’.
5. Select the ‘Folder’ option as the exception type.
6.Click onto the ‘Browse’ button and navigate to your Program Files or Program FIles(x86) folder.
7. If you are using our OpenVPN Assistant software, select OpenVPN, OpenVPN Assistant, TAP Windows folders. If you are using our Connection Assistant software, select the VPNUK Connection Assistant folder.
8. Once you have added the exception for all files click onto the ‘Apply’ button.
9. You can now re-enable your AVG Anti Virus and Firewall.